Saturday 24 October 2015

Fear of Small Spaces - Testimonial

" I was skeptical of trying hypnosis again.  However, within the last 9 months that I have been coached
 by Elaine Murphy I have achieved numerous successes with dealing with my claustrophobia and my
anxiety.  Moreover, my quality of life has greatly improved.  
 
I have moved from a reactive lifestyle to a more serene state of mind where I can now stop and think 
and have positive control in my life. I am now able to enter small or crowded spaces without reacting. 
Something I couldn't do a year ago.  My anxiety level has dropped to a much more manageable state.  
Through hypnosis and visualization, I have been able to achieve a relaxed and calm state of mind. 
I have learned to live in the moment and not stress the small stuff so much. Through my sessions with 
Elaine I have become empowered.  Thank you Elaine for your continuous support and for all your help!"
 
  Paula Surdin, Cambridge
 
(Originally published October 2014 on former testimonial page at https://www.kalahypnosis.com ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment